Onyx Offsites and Training is hiring Virtual Event Staff to host and entertain during our virtual programs and experiences. Virtual experiences and entertainment have taken off during the pandemic as teams and companies need to keep connecting and having fun while working remote. We work with companies small and large all over the globe with a chance to interact with amazing companies and communities.
In conjunction with our virtual programming we will also be returning to in person events as things safely open up over the coming months. Our in person events take place primarily in Southern California, but also across the United States.
Some of our most popular virtual programs include:
- App Based Programs - Escape Rooms, Murder Mystery, Trivia, etc.
- Scavenger Hunts
- Musical Bingo and Lip Sync Battles
- Small Group Ice-Breakers in Breakout Rooms
- Tastings and Creative Workshops
- Facilitate groups of 6 - 12 adults and/or youth in breakout rooms through ice breakers and program activities
- Review program plans and materials prior to event
- Arrive on time for pre-program staff check ins
- Familiarity with virtual meeting platforms like Zoom (primary), Google Meets, and Microsoft Teams
- Proficient technical skills with:
- Reliable WiFi, laptop/computer and cell phone
- Clean, professional background - we require that all staff purchase a green screen and ring light to work programs
- 2+ years of professional group facilitation, specifically in the team building or corporate event sphere - we are looking for polished folks!
- High energy and personable nature - acting and/or theatre experience a plus!
- Excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Availability to attend a half-day paid virtual training
- Flexible availability to work programs Monday through Friday, with an occasional weekend
Sound like you? Contact us today to get the conversation started.